To Support UNICODE and also to ensure multiple language input Kamban Software has released KWPLITE to coincide with Microsoft Windows 8 release. This program will work will work with all version of Microsoft Windows including
Microsoft Windows 8.1 update and Microsoft Windows 10.
Salient features of KWPLite
- KWPLite a full UNICODE compliant software and Supports 7 languages: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam & Sinhalese.
- Provides 3 standard keyboards for all languages – DOE Standard, Typewriter Standard and Phonetic Standard.
- Tamil language has additional support for TN99 standard and Kamban Keyboard standard.
- Supplied with three standard Tamil fonts and one Akshar font that will cover all the 7 languages supported.
- Provision of dictionaries and the look-ahead feature for English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu - more to be added shortly.
- Typing made much simpler by using the pre-defined dictionary word that can be enhanced by user dictionary.
- Look-ahead feature to reduce keystrokes.
- Spell check complaint with user defined pre / post additions that ensures all grammatical nuances are covered.
- Enhanced SEF (Smart Editing Function) allows to change vowels with single keystroke without having to use shift or change the vowel on a consonant without having to delete the previous character.
- Unique "Auto Pulli" feature for Tamil allows to automatically add a Pulli (Ayudham letter) whenever the words have two consecutive consonant.
- Provision for automatic conversion of TAM / TAB fonts in RTF file or selective conversion inside the word processor.
- Auto upgrade feature.
...and much more
NOTE: This version is provided with free activation for personal usage. For commercial usage, please Contact us. Download the activation file as well which will provide activation details.